PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons/clear gifs,” “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
- “Inline frame” is a document embedded inside another document on our site allowing content from another source to be inserted on our site.
- “Social media widgets” such as our “share on Facebook link” are clickable buttons, seamlessly allowing users to share content from the site to their social media platform.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain necessary information submitted by you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal account, Google Pay account and/or Apple Pay account) email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We generally use the order information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, calculating tax, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us; provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally, to improve and optimize our site (for example; by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site and to audit the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns or assess the most popular screen sizes and preferred browsers).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We evaluate and select third-party service providers to share your personal information with (as described above) in order to help us provide certain features on site. For example, we use Shopify and Shopify Pay to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics is used to help us understand how our customers use the site, you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Celigo is used as our connector, transferring both product and customer data between our webstore and ERP software. You can read more about how Celigo uses your personal information here: https://www.celigo.com/privacy/.
- Gorgias is used as our customer support platform and on-site chat solution. You can read more about how Gorgias uses your personal information here: https://gorgias.io/privacy.
- Stamped is used as our content marketing platform (on site ratings, reviews and visual marketing). You can read more about how Stamped uses your personal information here: https://stamped.io/privacy.
- Signifyd is used as our fraud protection service. You can read more about how Signifyd uses your personal information here: https://www.signifyd.com/privacy/.
- Mailchimp is used as our email service provider. You can read more about how Mailchimp uses your personal information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of our targeted advertising via:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services and more by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.